Related definition of fountain
Publish Time：2020/04/20 News Number of views：132
Definition of fountain.
Fountain is a certain pressure, through the nozzle has a specific shape of the latter combination of water or other liquid, hydraulic pump provides generality.
Types of fountains
Fountain landscape can generally be divided into two categories:
1. Adjustment measures, according to local conditions, according to the topography and structure, the back natural water features are modeled, such as: wall springs, springs, atomization, pipe flow, streams, waterfalls, water, water droplets, waves, eddies, etc.
2. Fully rely on artificial landscape fountain equipment. This kind of water feature has been widely used in architecture in recent years, with rapid development and many varieties, musical fountains, program-controlled fountains, fountain swings, running fountains, fountains, lighting fountains of interest, ultra-high fountains, thin film lasers in the water curtain field, etc.
Fountain is a kind of natural landscape, it is pressured water exposed on the ground. Garden fountains are generally required for landscapes and are built by artificially decorated sprinklers. The fountain can wet the ambient air, reduce dust and temperature. The small water droplet fountain promotes the collision of molecules, which can generate a large amount of negative oxygen ions. Therefore, the fountain is helpful to improve the appearance of the city and improve the physical and mental health of the residents.
The principle of the fountain is to save momentum. From the large radius pipe of the pipeline, the speed change radius is small, and it rushes away from the direction of the ground. The speed of the large radius is driven by the pump, the speed of the small radius is the original, and the speed and momentum are converted. Need to choose the micro element to calculate the conservation of momentum, it can work out a speed, the speed is the exit speed, and then smeared with exercise, this is the most ideal situation, no friction, no wind.
- Fountain design is the finishing touch in ...
- Invisible Protection Engineering_Fountain ...
- SCNJ Art Fountain Factory will explain the...
- What are the characteristics of laser wate...
- What are the design elements of the square...
- Spitfire fountain-Brand Fountain Factory
- Glass jump spring
- Installation details of the square fountain